3.09.2010

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian


yesterday i ate lunch with my gram at samurai, a new japanese steakhouse on 1st street. it's been years since i've been to a japanese steakhouse, so i  was very happy :)

^i want their cups^

^jasmine green tea = amazing^

^clear onion soup - i love this stuff^

^ginger salad - my favorite kind of salad^


^making the rice^

our chef wasn't talkative... he didn't talk at all actually... so this video isn't rally exciting...
BUT here's our chef making rice and whatnot: 

3 comments:

  1. none of that looks appetizing to me, ashley. i think i'll continue my non japanese food eating ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU UNCULTURED SWINE

    No actually I've seen other Japanese food I prefer. This doesn't look very appetizing, but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pshh whatev's drewby. ur missing out :P

    ReplyDelete